The Winter Wonderland Quilt can be made as large or small as you want, and the set includes blocks to make projects with a straight or scalloped edge. The quilt shown in the pictures is made with 6″ squares, and is about 31″ x 31″. A quilt made with 4″ squares will be about 21” x 21”, and a quilt made with 5″ squares will be about 31” x 31”.
Hoop Sizes: 4×4, 5×5, and 6×6 (Please note: PCS format only includes the 4×4 sizes!)
This fun winter set includes:
- 4 Winter Scenes – Ice Skating, Skiing, a Snowman, and a Sleigh
- 2 Centerpieces or Alternate Blocks – Wreath and Snowflake
- 3 Stippled Blocks – Ice Skates, Snow Shoes, and a Snowflake
- 4 Border and Corner Blocks – Straight-edged holly or stipple and scalloped holly or stipple
- Flower to embellish the wreath or holly
Each block is pieced in the hoop with batting, applique, and stippling. Detailed instructions to make each block and the quilt shown in the pictures are included. Project ideas and alternate quilt layouts are also included. You can also use the blocks to made pillows, placemats, gift bags, coin purses, or whatever you want!
If you’d like to make matching project without the quilt blocks, take a look at Winter Wonderland Applique.
My little SNIPS make trimming the applique fabric a breeze. Make sure to get a pair – or two! I’ve used needles, thread, and soft cut away stabilizer from ALLSTITCH to make all the blocks in the quilt.
These designs are automatically available as a download. If you’d like a CD or USB in addition to your download, you can choose that option at checkout.